What's new

Simpsons Season Six On August 16th (1 Viewer)

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
It should be. Think of all the people who haven't bought the set yet and would like the old box. They'd be stupid to stop the offer this soon.

Jeff Swearingen

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
I've been digging around for a post that might be able to help me. I sent off for the Simpsons S6 replacement box right after I got the set and have not seen it yet or received a email confirmation for shipping. Can someone give me the number to call and talk to a customer service rep to see how I can get this remedied?

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I never got an email confirmation, but I did receive the replacement packaging about a month after I sent the check.

I definitely appreciate Fox's attention to their customers in offering this, but I have to say if I knew this is what the replacement would be like, I wouldn't have bothered, I would have just stuck with the heads, as flimsy as they are.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
I'm watching season 6 on my computer and I noticed quite a bit of dot crawl. Are the DVDs of this show taken from a composite source?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
My check for the alternate box was cashed about a month ago and I still haven't gotten it. Anyone know the email address to contact them about it?

Daniel-M

Second Unit
Where i am from they have now started selling season 6 digipacks similar to season 7. It cost me $10, but since it's Simpsons it's worth it

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm pretty sure season 6 digipacks have always been available in stores outside North America.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks