1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Simpsons Season 9 "The Joy Of Sect" issue?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Johnny Jr., Dec 29, 2008.

1. Johnny Jr.

Johnny Jr. Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I just bought Season 9 over the holidays and started watching it today. On disc 2 while watching "the joy of sect" episode I noticed what seems to be a glitch. At 3:02 where homer says "Marge, Marge, Marge", during the third marge his voice begins to stutter (sounds like the voice is cutting in and out). At first I thought this was a player issue and tried it in different players only to find the same problem. I am not sure if this is how the original episode aired or if it's intended or an issue with my disc. If anyone can let me know either way I would be greatly appreciative.

2. TravisR

TravisR Well-Known Member

I popped in the disc and to my ear, it just sounds like he's chuckling at the same time as he says "Marge" for the third time.

3. Johnny Jr.

Johnny Jr. Well-Known Member

Thanks Travis. I got another friend to check for me and they mentioned that i was probably just a chuckle as well. Glad to know it's just my insanity and not the disc [​IMG]