What's new

Simpsons S9 - 12/19 (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if there'll be another different set of promotional packages for the next batch of seasons (like the heads). Only reason I bought the heads in the first place is that there was no real replacement for Season 6-even in the slipcover, it was still a head, so you might as well have em all :)

10 will probably coincide with the theatrical release of the film, and 11 with the DVD.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
That's exactly why I stuck with the heads. After finding out the replacement box was nothing more than a slipcover, I figured to hell with it and stuck with them. They're not easy to come by if you wait too long though. It was like pulling teeth trying to find the Marge head around here. Luckily, I eventually did. I too can't help but wonder what scenario will be used for seasons 11-15.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I too went with the head boxes, but not only because I like them, but also because I wondered if they would further change the boxes after season 10. I didn't want to pass up the head boxes (for uniformity) only to find out that season 11 is something altogether new.

Actually, I'm hoping for something new. Having my Simpsons sets go from boxes, to heads, then back to boxes, would be dull. Groupings of 5 seasons worth of different style boxes would be neat. The head boxes are already starting to look cool on my shelf (next to 5 seasons of straight boxes).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks