What's new

Simon and Simon Season 3 Coming Soon (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by Mr. Pacino

Season 5 of "Simon and Simon" had by far the worst picture quality of all seasons.

If they release Season 6-8 like Season 5, I won´t buy it.

Thanks for the heads up!

I did not buy S5 as it was only available at one time via Shout Factory direct and their pricing/including shipping was way too high. I was waiting for the price to drop and also for it to be available on Amazon.ca. I have S1-S4 and do watch them from time to time, it just depends on my mood!!

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
I am still working my way through season 2. It will be awhile until I get to season 5. By then season 6 will hopefully be available in Aussieland.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by mrmike898

Music clearances shouldn't be a problem, as that is an issue isolated to mainly just the U.S.

The only season released by Shout! Factory which had possible music replacement was Season 2 (the episode "The Secret of the Chrome Eagle"). The Season 4 set had two episodes without 30 second teasers (syndicated masters were used for the episodes "A Little Wine with Murder" and "Our Fair City").

Hopefully when they get to Season 5 on Region 4, the print quality is better. But the focus for me would be Seasons 6-8. If most of the music is intact, then that will be great news.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Emailed Madman on Monday about Simon & Simon on DVD:

Has the DVD release of the TV series Simon & Simon been delayed? I emailed Madman about this a while back, and was told that it was being released on 20th July and to check the website. Well since then that date has passed and a DVD set of Simon & Simon wasn't released.

and their reply today:

[FONT= 'sans-serif']SIMON AND SIMON SEASON 1 (BIG W EXCLUSIVE) (DVD) (VVE272) is currently due for release on Oct 5, 2011 .[/FONT]

[FONT= 'sans-serif'] [/FONT]

[FONT= 'sans-serif']This is the date we have set for release, however sometimes unavoidable changes may happen, however if you sign up to our website newsletter: (website address) [/FONT]you can see all changes/new releases that will be forthcoming.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Does anyone know if the first season Simon & Simon set, mentioned in the previous post, was released or was pushed back?

As it's a Universal show, I'm keeping my fingers crossed the series could be a Madman title. Not giving up on this title and wanting to see it completed (Seasons 6-8) on DVD one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks