What's new

Sign the Petition to ask Warner Bros to release their Classic Hammer Horror Titles on BD! (1 Viewer)

diabolique

Auditioning
Real Name
Dima
WarnerMain.jpg

Just to inform folks that Diabolique Magazine has started a signature campaign to ask Warner Bros to release their Hammer Horror titles on BD. WB’s Hammer titles represent their very best output, and for many reasons, including cultural and historical, these films should be restored and released in the new digital medium without delay.

Big studios are reluctant to release most of their catalog titles because of the expense of scanning and restoration. Instead, they release a small group of films that they consider big moneymakers, over and over again. The goal is to show them that there is a robust market out there that goes beyond blockbusters. Supporting this campaign is a vote for classic films in general, because it is getting harder and harder to get these films out, properly restored to High-Def. Classic cinema needs all the help it can get!

Their goal is 10,000 signatures by April 30th, 2014! In just the first 4 days, they passed the 2,000 signature mark, and we know that WB is watching the page.
Guillermo del Toro, Bryan Cranston, and Chad Crawford Kinkle have all signed!
The link to the campaign is here: http://diaboliquemagazine.com/sign-petition-wb-release-hammer-horror-titles-blu-ray/

Please sign, post on Facebook and Tweet and RT, folks. This is important!

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
I am sure that I signed this petition (or one very much like it) maybe 3 weeks ago at most - is this the same or I need to sign again?

Regards,

diabolique

Auditioning
Real Name
Dima
It hasn't been up for quite 3 weeks, but try it. If your email is already in there, it will reject it, so no harm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks