What's new

Sign the card! The Official "GET WELL SOON" thread for Mike Frezon! (2 Viewers)

Eric Larsen

Agent
Mike,

I am so glad that you are starting to feel better! There are three different threads of Weekly Roundups with people praying for you and wishing you well plus now your own thread of get well wishes! You and your family have been in our prayers. Thanks for all you have done to help others! Take care and keep healing!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Mike get well! This site may be the only way most of us know you, but some of us have been a LONG time, and we're rooting for you!

mike caronia

Second Unit
Glad to hear you're on the mend Mike. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
If you need recommendations for some binge TV viewing while you rest up, I'm sure some of us could point you to some good shows! :)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
You have no idea how many people's lives you have touched, and how we have missed you. Come back to your loved ones and to us as soon as possible.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Mike,Get well soon! Been seeing your posts and good humor here for many years. And I always love seeing Woody and Jessie, running 'round the record!Dave

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Dear Mike,

I'm SO glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery.

Keep feeling better and hurry back. We miss you!

Best wishes,

Bob Furmanek

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Mike,

The forum most certainly isn't the same when you aren't here regularly. I'm keeping you in my prayers and hope you have a speedy and full recovery, my friend.

Take care,

Gary OS

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I. Feel. SOOOOO. Awful!!!Those of you who know my name, know that I was the originator of the Weekly Roundup, and turned it over to Mike to do when my work as the "news guy" at TVShowsOnDVD began keeping me busy enough to prevent me from spending time doing the research necessary to produce the Roundup.Since then I've become so busy with work, with wife and teenage son, with extended family as well as friends...well, I barely hang out at the HTF any more. I'll go for a couple of months between visits, sometimes. And thanks to medical issues here - though nothing anywhere nearly as severe as a pulmonary embolism!! (we're talking carpal tunnel surgery for me, and my boy had broken knee a few months ago that he's recovered from) - I don't have enough money to buy DVDs/BDs every week any more, so visits to the Weekly Roundup to actually use it are few and far between.So I had NO idea that Mike Frezon had been ill these past few weeks, and I feel terrible for not having been aware of it and saying something sooner. :(Part of me wants to go away and work up something more elaborate, to show the true measure of my feelings about this. But most of me wants to just keep it simple and tell Mike how much I want him to recover, to come out of this his old self, to be around for a long time to come for his family and friends, and to just GET BETTER SOON! I'm so very glad to hear that he's turned the corner, and I hope he's fully well again soon. And not just for Weekly Roundups, either (he can always turn it over to a third generation - and somebody, whether it's myself, Adam or Mike himself - can teach someone new, such as TravisR if he's willing, how to do the pretty columns and tables (it's easier than you would think). He's done the Weekly Roundup for something like a decade now...much longer than I ever did it! I am more proud of Mike's work doing this than I can possibly describe. If he wants to keep doing it, then it should be his to do. If he wants to "retire" and pass the torch, we should let him do that, too. Up to him.Anyway, to sum it up: I feel bad that Mike is hurt. I feel worse because I'm finding out so late. And I want him to get better.and enjoy life. Love ya, pal.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Please, Geri, you've just gotta fix him! We need our Mike back!!!

toystory2-20.jpg

Get well soon, buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks