What's new

SHREK: Single disc version (1 Viewer)

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
FYI,

is 1.33 only. Just to make it clear if it isn't.
The other Dreamworks single disc versions are DD only as well.

Cheers

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I thought the Shrek, Gladiator, and Minority Report 2-disc special editions were supposed to be going out of print...

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody know why they're doing this? And if they are taking the two disc shrek out of print, id better pick it up soon!

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Consumers will have a choice of either the low-priced editions or the "full" special edition DVDs.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Wow, that's something. I remember way back when, when they'd put out a bare bones edition first, and then do a special edition a year later. I think I like it better this new way.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Consumers will have a choice of either the low-priced editions or the "full" special edition DVDs.
:emoji_thumbsup: to Dreamworks on that decision! Now if only Fox could have done the same thing, instead of making the 2 disc set OOP, releasing a single disc, then re-releasing the 2 disc set again!

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
But what happens if a 2-disc special edition for a particular film goes out of print and you were not interested in purchasing it when it was available (perhaps you had not yet seen the film)? Or what if your bonus features disc is damaged and needs to be replaced?

And if the special edition does go OOP you won't have a choice unless you want to purchase it for an insane amount on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks