What's new

Showtime's "Dead Like Me" - season 1 discussion (1 Viewer)

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
Showtime has a great promo for season 2, set to the song "Anticipation".
Too bad that their website don't allow visits outside US. But anyway, it's great that season 2 starts so soon - I finished season 1 just a month ago so my wait wasn't too long this time. Hope they can keep the quality and evolve.

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator
I've never posted in this section before. As a general rule, I hate television programming.

I like this show. The writing does not suck.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
BTW, I -loved- the music to Season 1. LOVED it. "Bah-Boom-Boom-Bah" that song stuck in my damn head for weeks.

I liked the whole concept of it, laughed out loud with it, really like this series. I'm loving going back and watching the originals in HD this time, and laughing along. They did the one recently where her boss lived on a webcam.. cracked me up "hmm. It's just not good, they felt like your visit just didn't work out.." :)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Wait wait.. did I miss it? I thought the first ep wasn't until July 25! Where are you guys seeing the first ep?

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Wait wait.. did I miss it? I thought the first ep wasn't until July 25! Where are you guys seeing the first ep?
You gotta be kidding me! I also thought the 1st ep wasn't until July 25th, when did it air?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I gave up and called one of my networking clients who does promotion work.. I watched it on a nice theater screen today, and also received a cool Showtime "Dead Like Me" T-Shirt.

Very good! I liked it a good deal.. the soundtrack is still in that nice off-the-wall mode.

I like what they are doing with the characters as well.

Milly should have went through with it and boffed the guy

For people who are getting it otherwise, you must be a hell of a lot craftier then I know about. I asked if I could get a copy and was told not just no, but hell no.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i just caught the entire first season in the last few days, and i really liked it. the last few episodes were especially good. just one question: in the Nighthawks episode, there's an older couple (40ish/50ish?) seen in and outside the diner; sometimes they're arguing, sometimes there just talking. we never actually here them, but there is some focus on them. anyways, we never see what they're about. was there any significance or did they represent something?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Ok, what's the deal.. this thread get chopped up or (?) Because there seems to be a big disconnect here..

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I think it is an old thred that was resurrected yesterday. The one about Dead Like Me being cancelled hasn't had any input for several days now.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
This is the disucussion thread for season 1, and it was the right place for EricW's question. I'll edit the title for future reference.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks