What's new

Shows I won't be back watching this fall. (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only person who liked buffy season 6 (except Wrecked). If you think of Buffy as clincally depressed with self-destructive tendencies, the whole thing makes sense. And this works with the rest of the series as well.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I suppose it depends how you thought of the show before. I had noticed Buffy's tendencies toward depression and self-destuction back in season 2, so this just seemed like a natural outgrowth. I suppose the big problem for many fans is the viewpoint character changed. Buffy and Willow go off the deep end, making it hard for many to identify with them. For that matter, Dawn's not so solid either. That leaves us with Xander as the viewpoint character and hero of the season. Which is a huge change.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
The only shows that I'm looking forward to are CSI and Survivor. I haven't really checked into the new shows yet but with the little that I've read, nothing has raised my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks