What's new

Shows I won't be back watching this fall. (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
It looks like I won't have the time nor the desire to watch as many of these reality shows being passed off as entertainment. I've already seen through Paradise Hotel and quit watching it after awhile. Thank goodness it's only on for another couple of episodes. The main show I won't be back for at all is The West Wing. I never could warm up to it I guess.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I gave up on Charmed when I saw stuff piling up on the Replay and had no desire to watch it this spring. It's tough, because it's got some Brisco alums who wrote themselves out of a near-impossible situation a couple years ago, and they actually made Rose McGowan cute as well as hot, but it just has the most arbitrary writing of any show ever. It's like the writers are playing Calvinball or something.

What I Like About You dropped Simon Rex, who held the show together. Gone.

And that's about it, I think.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I have now totally given up on "West Wing" and dropped it from my TiVO schedules, etc. I had complained a few times last year because of how interesting the first season was; last year was a long tirade.. and the previews of this year.. bah. I'll pass.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> It looks like I won't have the time nor the desire to watch as many of these reality shows being passed off as entertainment.

Really? I thought they were being passed off as hard news. :D

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Except for Friends, Boomtown, Law & Order: CI, Angel, and the West Wing nothing interests me on the new schedule. It will be next year before we get new Six Feet Under or Dead Like Me. If Tru Calling were on at almost any other time I'd give it a chance (though I am kind of hoping it will fail, if it means we'd get Faith: The Vampire Slayer).

Maybe something will surprise me and be good. Oh well, there isn't a shortage of good DVDs or videogames.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
I might get flamed for this one but I grew very tired of Alias and will not be making any strong efforts to watch it.

djb

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
If Tru Calling were on at almost any other time I'd give it a chance (though I am kind of hoping it will fail, if it means we'd get Faith: The Vampire Slayer).
The show will likely bomb bad. It's not very good unless the pilot is totally misrepresentational of the rest of it.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
I stuck it out with Boston Public last year, but I won't be watching it this year.

Daryl Stovall

Second Unit
It's finally dawning on me that this is the first time in seven years that there will be no BUFFY to look forward to.DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!:frowning:

RickGr

Second Unit
If you have not watched it in a very long time then how do you know anything about the storylines?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Why stop watching shows? How else are you going to be on the Internet within minutes registering your complaints to the world? :)

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Not dropping anything as all the shows I didn't like much are now gone. Acually watching a few new show this season, but probably once again send 24 to the "wait for the dvd" coat rack.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Actually I pretty much gave up on "Friends" last year, so I definitely won't be watching it this season.

Mick Wright

Second Unit
It's finally dawning on me that this is the first time in seven years that there will be no BUFFY to look forward to.DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!
This is the main reason I stopped paying my satellite bill. I haven't watched broadcast tv in months. I actually feel quite liberated. :)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
This Season I'm just not up on new shows, I have'nt seen too many previews of them but for returning shows here's my list

Enterprise
Smallville
Boomtown
NYPD Blue

Geez that ain't much

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This is the first TV season where I have 3 ReplayTVs, and judging by the fall schedule, they will all be on heavily for the network shows. I'll be catching the cable shows during repeats later, like after midnight. It's going to be a rough time before settling on which of the new shows were make the grade for further viewing after a month of shows.

The networks cancelled quite a few shows for me, so that cleared up plenty of slots for the new shows and the reliable shows I like to watch.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I dropped Boston Public last year and I'm not about to come back. Same with Andromeda.

Don't think I'm actually dropping anythign this year, though there are a few shows I would have dropped had they been renewed (The Pitts, Oliver Beene).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks