What's new

Short Run Series that need a DVD release - (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
3-South
Great voice cast (includung Brian Posehn, Jeffrey Tambor Phil LaMarr and others), easily the funniest thing on MTV since Beavis and Butthead and three unaired episodes. MTV really dropped the ball with this one.

Hmmm... I know most of these have probably been mentioned already. But:

Space: Above and Beyond
Voyagers!
Otherworld
Mission Genesis
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (I think I was one of ten people who actually watched it)
Grosse Pointe
The Others
Highlander: The Raven
VR5
John Doe
Fastlane
American Gothic

Joe Schwartz

Second Unit
It's not something I'd want to buy, but I'd like to see Holmes and Yoyo one more time. John Schuck will forever be a robot in my mind.

Daniel W

Agent
Another vote for Nowhere Man. I'm the only person I know who watched it and I'm glad to see that it has somewhat of a cult following. I agree with whoever said that UPN dropped the ball on this. They had an X-Files on their hands and didn't know what to do with it. It's no wonder that two of the driving forces behind this show went on to create 24.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Nowhere Man is a cool show i loved it too. They played it last year on the Family Channel for about a a couple months. I wish I had taped this. Speaking of Bruce Greenwood did anyone watch his other awesome short lived show Sleepwalkers that was on NBC. That show ruled.

I had completly forgot about Shasta McNasty. Wow.

Matt_H

Stunt Coordinator
I'd also like to see the Lookwell (created by Conan O'brian & Robert Smigel and starring Adam West!) and Heat Vision and Jack(which was created by Ben Stiller starred Jack Black ,Ron Silver(as himself) and Owen Wilson) Pilots!

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Here are my wants:

Kolchak: The Night Stalker
Police Squad

Wow, The Texas Wheelers I hadn't thought about that show since I thought about The San Pedro Beach Bums or Sugar Time.

Ken Horowitz

Agent
I'd buy Frank's Place in a heartbeat -- my old VHS tapes are wearing out. Tim Ried and Hugh Wilson created a brilliant ensemble "dramedy" -- the critics didn't know what to call a half-hour show without a laughtrack which was often, but not always, comic. This ranks right up there with the "Dick Van Dyke Show" as the best half-hour series ever.

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
I remembered another short-lived show that I liked: Special Unit 2. It was a fun little show that aird for 2 seasons. Think of it as a comedic combination of Kolchak: The Night Stalker, X-Files and NYPD Blue.

Special Unit 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks