What's new

Sherwood Schwart's speculation f/next week? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Dear Guys;

Sherwood Schwartz (creator of Gilligans Island and The Brady Bunch) will be a guest on Sho's Radio Sho on Shokus Radio next Wednesday.

This week it was announced that one of his other 70's series, Big John, Little John will be coming out on DVD this fall.

Wednesday, will also be a Bob Denver tribute on Sho's Show. Do you think Mr. Schwartz will announce another Bob Denver/Schwartz series coming out on DVD?

Dusty's Trails? The New Adventures of Gilligan? Gilligan's Planet? (the first two are animated) The Three Gilligan Island telefilms?

Or maybe some like: It's about Time?

I'd really like it to be Far Out Flying Oddballs with Denver and Chuck McCann, but I don't think Schwartz worked on that one.

James

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
It would be great to released the remaining Gilligan's island dvds, ie. the movies and the cartoons. I have a bad copy of the rescue from Gilligan island and would love too see a better copy.

I have the complete series and was huge gilligan's island fan

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Someone mentioned on Stu's Show that somebody is trying to work on the two animated Gilligan's series and the three tv Reunion Films. Schwartz's response was something akin to "Good Luck."

I hope it goes through. There's something about the animated Gilligan's shows that were colorful.

Hope somebody works on "It's About Time," and "Dusty's Trails." Remember when television was mindless fun.

James

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Originally Posted by JamesSmith

Hope somebody works on "Dusty's Trails." Remember when television was mindless fun.
This is already available on DVD in an "Almost Complete" season. I think it has all but 1 or 2 episodes included.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
it would be great to see the rest of gilligan's island tv shows released.I am huge Gilligan's island fan and grew up watching it in syndication on the old CKVR in Barrie. The show used to air 4pm everyday.

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in for Gilligan's Island reunion films especially. This would seem like a no-brainer to me. Must be another "rights" problem. Would like to see Dusty's Trail as well. Not as sure about the animated shows, but would be nice if they were available.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I would love to see It's About Time come out most of all. Then I would like to see the telefilms and cartoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks