What's new

Sgt. Pepper's FINALLY coming! (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Jones

Stunt Coordinator
Yet another guilty pleasure is finally coming out. The 1978 Bee Gees/Peter Frampton spectacular, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Where else can you see George Burns sing a Beatles song, Billy Preston bring back people from the dead, and Peter Frampton kick Steven Tyler's butt. Actually, there are some really good versions of the Beatles hits on here. Earth Wind and Fire's "Got to Get You into My Life", Aerosmith's "Come Together", and Robin Gibb's "Oh Darling" come to mind. It all happens August 12th. Oh, and Duel comes out that day too. :) My VHS collection is almost gone!

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Run to the hills. Run for your li-i-ife!

With 100% honesty and truthfulness, I will be first in line to buy this spectacularly awful film! :D It's the absolute WORST film I totally love!!! And it singlehandedly killed Peter Frampton's career!

Seriously, if you haven't seen the Sgt. Peppers movie yet, it's MUST viewing. It's collossally disastrous in a way that is so utterly compelling and endearing, you'll come back for more time and time again.

Bring it!

Jeremy Jones

Stunt Coordinator
I agree Matthew. It's the worst film I totally love. Cheese oozes out of it, but somehow it's just fun. I guess I'm one of the few who love both the Beatles and Bee Gees versions of the songs(and yes, I am a BIG Beatles fan, with Anthology, Hard Days Night, and Yellow Submarine dvds). I just hope they have some interviews and possibly a commentary. I do hate it for Peter Frampton. He had a really good career ahead of him. He has said, though, that it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks