1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

SG Atlantis: worth buying now or wait for blu ray?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Peter Overduin, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Peter Overduin

Peter Overduin Supporting Actor

I have the first 6 seasons of SG1 on DVD and enjoying them immensely...i also see that Atlantis is one of the first series to come on blu ray and wondering if it is worth the 50 bucks now...or wait? Assuming of course i buy blu ray; given all the grey areas not sure even abt that so if its a keeper; will buy it now. I despise myself for my lack of decisiveness! Thanks [​IMG]

2. Marko Berg

Marko Berg Supporting Actor

I've been contemplating the same and decided to wait. I have all eight currently available seasons of SG-1 on DVD and I figure those discs have enough content to keep me satisfied for the time being. By the time I could actually find time to start watching the Atlantis seasons, Blu-ray will have replaced standard DVD completely. [​IMG]

3. Mark Lucas

Mark Lucas Second Unit

Watch on tv, save a lot of money. Not in 16x9 OAR but hey, it's Stargate. You're not missing that much.

4. Stan Rozenfeld

Stan Rozenfeld Stunt Coordinator

It's a great show! Rent and watch it now, then buy it when it's released on high def dvd.

5. JediFonger

JediFonger Producer

i'd wait =).