What's new

Sex and the Single Girl? (1 Viewer)

rob007

Grip
Real Name
Robert
How could this classic film not be out on DVD yet? Natalie Wood, Tony Curtis, Lauren Bacall, and Henry Fonda are not exactly small time stars, yet this movie seems to be forgotten by most people, or maybe by just Warner Bros. Even the VHS was hard to find at times. I used to love watching this movie as A&E used to play it constantly back in the day.
Anyone have any news on this coming out on DVD, or would perhaps like to see it? Maybe it will be included in a Natalie Wood DVD box, it ever that comes out as well.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
This is a fantastic movie and Natalie Wood never looked sexier (dang she was gorgeous). I've been waiting awhile for it to get on dvd. I have it recorded off TCM letterboxed but I would rather have it anamophic on dvd. :)

docdoowop

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt

FanTAStic news! I've watched this movie many, many times....enough to know all the dialog. What's the set's theme? Is it a Wood box?

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
"Sex and the Single Girl" is #3 on TCM's most wanted films on DVD.
Sp hopefully it will come out soon!

Claude North

Second Unit

I've been pining for a Natalie Wood boxset and hope that it includes:

All the Fine Young Cannibals
Splendor in the Grass (preferably as a new, two-disc deluxe edition)
Sex and the Single Girl
Inside Daisy Clover
Penelope

I know that Gypsy and The Great Race are two other Warners titles, but they are already available and I'd rather see the box set devoted to new-to-DVD titles.

Now, if we could just get Paramount to release Love with the Proper Stranger...

Corey

Screenwriter
nope. we'll prolly get more news in the next few weeks regarding warners clasic releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks