What's new

Self Defense Items? (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
here's what I'd do;

I'd carry a BRIGHT combat flashlight, you need to see what's going on, and a super bright flashlight to the eyes can buy you some time to size up the situation and try to leave.
Second, I'd carry pepper spray, here in CO you really have to have tried ALL available means of defense before shooting someone, I'd hit them with pepper spray while moving away, if they fight through THAT, then they're getting shot.
Unless they have a weapon, then things change.

I think someone mentioned you coulnd't get a gun out in time, that's correct, but if you're alert you should be ready ahead of time.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter

Agreed, I used to be as anti-gun as it gets, but after having one pulled on me and the guy deciding not to kill me because it wouldn't be "fun" made me learn one thing that day, it's not if you believe in guns or not but if that idiot you encounter does or not.

I personally believe whatever weapon you end up with to train deligently with it and to remember one major rule, any weapon can be turned back on it's user therefore use some caution.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks