What's new

Seinfeld dvd episodes edited? (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
That salt and pepper shaker combo is my favorite of the 8 goodies suggested. I think that and the bobbleheads are the only ones that would get me to spring the extra money for the gift set (and maybe the script).

Edit: just went to take the survey and was greeted with the message "our survey is now complete."

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Sorry Dave - I don't know how, I just missed the link. I remember reading your comment about the bobble heads and Sideshow, but never noticed the link. Time to get the eyesight tested, methinks.

I have to say, looking at your link, I am amused to learn that the mustard/ketchup salt&pepper shakers have the "red sun of Kyrpton" / "yellow sum of Earth" identifiers. That is funny. Still wouldn't buy it, but its a good idea.

Script for "Jerry" would indeed be good.

LindseyS

Stunt Coordinator
Going back to whether the episodes are edited, do you think they will censor the f-word as they do in that frozen yogurt episode? It would be kinda funny to see it uncensored! :)

Rolando

Screenwriter
well I think it would spoil the fun. Especially since I doubt they really had that kid saying f*ck. They were most likely saying freak or something like it knowing it would be covered by the beep.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
I have a Seinfeld script that a cousin of mine got from the set when he worked it and it has some notes on it from Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld.

The amazing thing is that just sitting down and reading the script is very different from the show.

The script was almost boring to me. It really shows just how talented and in tune with each other that the cast was. They turned something which seemed so boring on paper into a real treat. It is interesting to read the script and watch the episode at the same time to see how the actor would do a certain command from the script.

By the way, the script if from the 2nd season, I think. The episode where Jerry watches the dog of someone he met on the plane for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks