What's new

Scrubs (season 4) ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
That was my favorite episode ever, just ever-so-slightly edging out "My Self-Examination". I cannot tell you how hilarious it is for me to see white girls rapping gansta-style -- it's even funnier than watching old people rapping gansta-style, and that's pretty good in and of itself.

Yep, Heather Graham is awesome here, much better than I would have imagined, even though she was great on Arrested Development. Nothing makes a woman hotter than being funny.

Having Eliot narrate was an interesting change of pace. If the conceit is that JD's narration is his diary entries, they could get into the mindset of all the characters. I'd love to see a Kelso narrated episode.

Nathan_F

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan
They've done it before where they've bounced the narration around between characters as they "bump" each other throughout the episode. I was at first afraid they were trying that again.. now I'm waiting anxiously for each character to have his/her own narration episode!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Was just looking at this weeks TV guide and they gave a Jeer to Heather Graham for her bad joke delivery.

Ouch!

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Finally got a chance to catch up on the season thus far, absolutely loving how the season is going thus far. Scrubs is probably the only sitcom I watch now.

I will, be gravelling people from now on. That's a promise.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Paul, do yourself a favor and make Arrested Development one of the only two sitcoms you still watch. Fantastic, fantastic show. All the critical praise you've heard is true.

Scrubs is good but Arrested Development is excellent! Come to think of it, they're the only 2 sitcoms I watch.

October 19th...AD on DVD...can't wait! I have all the eps on my PVR but I'm dying to see them in widescreen.

Back to Scrubs:

This season has been great. So far, I've enjoyed it much more than last season. The scenes last week with the Janitor and his squirrel collection had me in tears.

One request. More Bob Kelso! He's such an ass that he always makes my day!

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
quote:Was just looking at this weeks TV guide and they gave a Jeer to Heather Graham for her bad joke delivery.
They must have been watching "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me", because while all of her jokes in that film fell flat, her timing and delivery have been spot-on on "Scrubs".

Regards,

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
quote:I loved the waking up your partner scenes. Couldn't be more true in my household.

sneak . . sneak . . . sneak - BBBBPPPPTTTT!!!!

Turk!!

So you're definately up?

Yes.

BBBBBPPPPPPPPTTTTTT!!!!!

toilet humor never gets old.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
quote:do yourself a favor and make Arrested Development one of the only two sitcoms you still watch.

You know what, thanks for reminding me. I keep meaning to check this out - but I'm never able to catch it on TV. Perhaps when the DVD set comes out Ill check it out. Or download some episodes.

Yousaf

Second Unit
Scrubs is definitely my favorite show on TV...I've seen every episode multiple times, and it's always perfect. The addition of Heather Graham is just genious, and I hope she stays on as a regular. Scrubs just keeps getting better and better.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
10/12/04 "My Cake"

JD and Dan's father passes away. Each deal with it in their own way. Cox actually shows that that semi-tough side that we all knew he had. Kelso and the Janitor square off (hilarious stuff). Ted's hair was another character to this emsemble cast. Turk, Carla and Molly were actually clicking pretty well. JD's daydreams could spawn another show. RIP John Ritter, once again.

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
Did you noticed in Turk's fantasy that the theme to "Sanford and Son" was playing and there were pictures of them on the walls?

Greatness.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was cracking up when Cox was duct taping Dan's head to the bath wall so he wouldn't drown in the tub.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
My favorite part of the episode was when Janitor pulled Ted out of Kelso's office, Ted's hair popped back out, and was shown screaming and swinging.
biggrin.gif

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Some great comic moments by everyone tonight. Maybe this show will get it's due and actually be nominated for Best Comedy next year?

Loved Turks dream. "You're not a lesbian. Everyone's a Lesbian in here".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks