What's new

Scott Atwell Star Trek Discussion thread (Series and Films) (3 Viewers)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
"The Gumato bite!"I'm using the A Private Little War scripted name of course before Kelley's mispronunciation changed it. :)

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
You're both correct. And I wasn't. Scott, you're right about Return to Tomorrow. Kirk does get an injection in the briefing room, but I checked and it was clearly Nurse Chapel's hand injecting him. So one of my answers was wrong. That means it is 4 to 4 with one answer left!

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Turns out...two of them were wrong. You have already gotten all the examples, and it's a tie! Either of you may ask the next question while I go learn something about this show, "Star Trek"...

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee,

It happens even to those with A-8 TOS classifications. :)

Nelson,Since Lee has left it to us to decide, I have a question just about ready if that's okay with you.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Okay this next question was inspired in part by an episode of TOS I watched last night and in part by Lee's mentioning Nurse Chapel in post #7603 above.

Name the episodes of TOS in which we hear Nurse Chapel's first name.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
No worries Scott, I didn't have a question ready.

There's a couple of possible answers to your question.

Hard to recall the very first time, but I'll guess What Are Little Girls Made Of as one example of when we hear the nurse's first name.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson,Hmm, figuring out the first occurrence would be another trivia question. :)

Your answers are correct. Lee is currently in the lead at 2-1. I have at least four more examples.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee,

Obsession is correct. You're in the lead, 3-1. I have three answers remaining.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee,

Yes, The Naked Time is correct.

Nelson,

You know, I thought Plato's Stepchildren was a candidate when I thought the question up. But I checked two sites that have all of the TOS transcripts, and the name Christine is not included according to those sites. If you can find the name in the script, wonderful! But I haven't been able to track it down.

I have Lee leading 4-1, with two answers remaining.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Okay Scott. This one for sure, The Changling.Which brings up a thought, Uhura calls her Christine, but Christine calls Uhura, Uhura. Of course they probably didn't have her first name yet.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Lee, that's certainly a likely factor that she didn't have a first name during TOS. But somewhere along the line, Uhura's first name was established and used in the 2009 Star Trek film.Out of desperation, I'll guess Christine's name is heard in Turnabout Intruder or Operation:Anihilate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks