What's new

SCORPION RELEASING - DISTRIBUTED BY KINO LORBER (1 Viewer)

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Mark Pytel said:
Mr Lime,
I'm sure this question has an obvious answers, but for The Girl Hunters and The Dirt Bike Kid, does "for sale everywhere" mean that while they are limited, these two will not be kino lorber.com exclusives the way Space Raiders and Short Eyes was? We should be able to get Girl Hunters and Dirt Bike Kid on Amazon and other online retailers? If you could clear this up..that would be great! Thanks again.
They're limited these to 2000 per title, but they will be available for sale everywhere.

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
Just watched The Girl Hunters, excellent image quality and a good upgrade from the DVD. The extras are superb, a feature commentary by Max Allan Collins, and interviews with Mickey Spillane and Shirley Eaton. The commentary is excellent, one of the best blu-ray commentaries I have heard. I didn't know, for example, that the interiors were filmed in the UK.

Max Allan Collins also provided a feature commentary for my most wanted film on blu-ray - Slightly Scarlet (VCI edition).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks