1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Scorpion Releasing 2-3 Blu-Rays/month:Tower of Evil,Tomboy, The Unseen, My Tutor

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by WadeM, May 16, 2013.

1. WadeM

WadeM Well-Known Member

From Scorpion Releasing via facebook:

2. WadeM

WadeM Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    THE UNSEEN

A television reporter (Barbara Bach) and her two friends head to Solvang, California to cover a Danish festival. When there is a mix-up at the hotel and they are left without hotel rooms, the girls accept the invitation of a friendly museum owner to board at his large farmhouse because the rest of the motels in and around town are sold out. But unknown to the women, something is living in the basement of the house. Their stay soon becomes a horrific nightmare when, one by one, they encounter the 'unseen'.

[​IMG]

TOWER OF EVIL

A nude, crazed woman slaughters a sailor who visits the island. When she is taken back to civilization and an ancient relic is discovered, an expedition is mounted to solve the mystery of the island which leads to a series of psycho-sexual murders.

[​IMG]

TOMBOY

Tomasina "Tommy" Boyd (Betsy Russell) has always been a tomboy. She'd rather tinker with cars and play baseball than dress up dolls. She tried to be the son her father always wanted. Now all grown up, Tommy works as a mechanic at Chester's garage. While working on racecars for racing entrepreneur Junior Leeds, she meets race car driver Randy Star. She is attracted to Randy and hopes for a romantic relationship when her race car driving skills are spotted by Junior and his partner. They offer Tommy a job racing against her new love, Randy. Who will win, and will the competition move this new romance across the finish line?

[​IMG]

MY TUTOR

My Tutor is a 1983 comedy directed by George Bowers. It stars Matt Lattanzi, Caren Kaye, Kevin McCarthy and Crispin Glover. The film details high school graduates' attempts to lose their virginity during the summer vacation before leaving to college, and one's eventual relationship with his female French tutor.

Radioman970 likes this.
  3. Radioman970

Radioman970 Well-Known Member

James Perry
    Great titles! I'll add to my wish list. I have several of those on a multiset, but bluray will be fantastic for titles like these.

4. WadeM

WadeM Well-Known Member

The Unseen is probably my personal favorite of the bunch, so I'll definitely get that one.

5. dana martin

dana martin Well-Known Member

Dana Martin
    Solid drive-in movie titles, and two I saw at a drive-in, wish you best of luck in your releases, and waiting to see what is next.

6. Radioman970

James Perry
    Code Red had The Unseen before. Is Scorpion Releasing doing a lot of their OOPS? I'd sure love another chance to get Messiah of Evil in good looking widescreen. I missed it before it went oop. Also, the adult Alice in Wonderland from 1976.

7. WadeM

WadeM Well-Known Member

I re-formatted the original post to be clear that it's not from me. I hope that Scorpion Releasing is successful.

8. bgart13

bgart13 Well-Known Member

Ben
    Scorpion has the bd rights for THE UNSEEN, and Code Red has plans for MESSIAH OF EVIL on bd.

9. Radioman970

James Perry
    * does cartwheel *
    * regrets doing cartwheel, but still very happy *

10. WadeM

WadeM Well-Known Member

They also have The Octagon with Chuck Norris coming up:

[​IMG]