What's new

Directors Sci Fi fans...If you could own and fly your own spaceship(s), what would they be? (1 Viewer)

ElAhrai

Stunt Coordinator
Man, so many options. The Falcon is tempting (as is the super star destroyer) but for my money I'd have to go with the Tardis.

Just so long as there was a home theater in it :)

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
millenium falcon

Indeed!

I also like the Kling-On (sp?) ship from Star Trek III-Search for Spock. Very cool.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I gotta go with the Whitestar from Babylon 5. Not too big, not too small, very fast, powerful, and can jump into hyperspace on its own, self-repairing.

Of course I would need someone to translate my orders into Minbari.

Mary M S

Screenwriter
For runs around the local stars I would want the Millenium Falcon but I'd put it into my local 'Space Toys" Dock to add some upgrades.
A Holodeck closet, and Replicator.
Then I'd run it over to "Monster Garage Dock" to have some customization, - creating a saucer section which could separate from the star drive section. Just in case all that wacking on it (with hand or wrench) during emergenices did not get the thing running again, on more persnickety days.

For long treks,I would use a transporter, not being fond of losing all those years in cryo. Making sure the Transporter was equipped with good insecticide.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
The Minbari Cruiser is wicked as well. Absolutely gorgeous.

3 Minbari Cruisers & a White Star (picture doesn't really do justice to the White Star tho).

--
H

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Guys, gals: Any thread that works like a sort of game must be posted here in Polls (and definitely not the Movies section). Thanks. JB

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H

Yeah, the Tardis is a good one. You can run it from different rooms depending on your mood or age that week. Quite spacious.

Just keep your sonic screwdriver handy.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
My favorite picks for personal starships I'd own and fly:

X-Wing Fighter
Millennium Falcon
all of the starships Enterprise
USS Defiant
USS Excelsior

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics