1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sceptre tv?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Bry_DD, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Bry_DD

Bry_DD Well-Known Member

anyone had any experience with this brand? how's the quality and customer service? saw their 27 inch lcd for $899. would that be a good price?

thanks

2. Ed Bud

Ed Bud New Member

I am also interested in the Sceptre brand LCD TV's, but I have not found any information on the manufacturer.

Costco has the Sceptre 30", 16 x 9, HDTV ready, LCD TV, on sale for $799.99 ($899.99 - $100 online coupon = $799.99), plus shipping and handling. The online coupon is valid for purchases through July 10, 2005. Check it out at Costco.com, item #773778.

3. Sceptre

Sceptre New Member

I'm currently using a Sceptre LCD monitor and it is very clear has good quality, high resolution, their customer service is always on top of things, they are very nice. Currently they are promoting a new 27" LCD HDTV X270BV-FHD that is expecting to arrive in March..its starting at $400 I think...here is the website if you want to see more about it...

http://www.sceptre.com/Products/LCD/Specifications/spec_x270W-1080P.htm (you can look at it from here)