What's new

Saw Jesse and Sandra at the gym today (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
My wife works at the Gold's Gym here in HB and has told me she's seen them in. So today, sure enough, I'm on a treadmill next to Jesse James and then on a weight machine right next to Sandra Bullock. I didn't bother either of them, even though I wanted to, figured they'd want to workout without being bothered as much as possible. I will say that Sandra is very attractive with no makeup, hair pulled back and in basic workout attire.

They must live close by as I was told they are in a lot and have been members for quite sometime.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I'm curious about how female celebrities look in person, as I've read that TV/movie cameras make people look heavier than they really are. Does Sandra look thin in person?

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
She is thin, but she looks good. The camera does add pounds, no doubt about that after seeing how she looks close up and in person.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
That seems to be the going joke today Jay, but yes, it was them.

Allen W

Stunt Coordinator
My brother-in-law ran into them at a gym in Austin sometime within the last year. They must be in shape!

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
Celeb sitings are always fun. It is nice that you didn't bother them.

Anyone else find it interesting that they don't have a gym set up in their home? They would certainly have the money to buy nice equipment and wouldn't have to worry about signing autographs. Just regular folk I guess.

-Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks