What's new

Sarah Jessica Parker & Dee Snider... separated at Birth? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
Actually, has anyone seen this guy from Real Genius
here
and SJP in the same room at the same time? Check Real Genius and see what I mean...
That's Sarah in that movie, I just know it!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
GOT IT!
I have been wondering ever since I saw Sideways in february just why the hell Thomas Hayden-Church looked so friggin familiar. It just now occured to me that he looks freakishly like Bernard Tapie, the ex-manager of the french soccer club Olympic de Marseille (then european champs), who was convicted in the mid 90s of bribery, fell from grace for a couple of years (became the butt of jokes everywhere), ended up capitalizing on his dubious fame and is now a super star in France (I think he is an actor now). Much like Lewinski, but his was no 15 minutes affair, he is a bona-fide star, much loved actually.
Anyway, here goes.

No?
It's those large-ass mouths and enormous jaws methinks.
--
H

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
how the f do you remember all these threads h. it' so damn scary.

go get a freakin' life before i kick your ass.

yes, everyone here knows damn well i could *never* kick your ass ... but you get the point.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Whenever I see SJP, I always think...

"why the long face ?"

(actually, I stole that from someone, Dennis Miller I think)

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Horse face ?
It begins and ends with Carly Simon, or as I like to call her, Mrs. Ed.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
These posts are the funniest on-target descriptions of celebrities I've read since I overheard a guy say that Jennifer Aniston "has a face like a nutcracker."

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This thread is both cold and hilarious! :laugh:
For a slightly different comparison, I still say that Boomhauer from King of the Hill looks like Richard Gere.
Also, when I look at Sarah Jessica Parker, I too think of Micheal Bolton, just somewhat haggard and deflated.
I'll never understand how she is the one worshipped the world over when the real hottie on S&tC was that dark haired honey Kristen Davis!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of separated by birth...What do you get when you cross Jennifer Wilbanks (the Runaway Bride), The mouth of Sauron, and Mick Jagger
Answer

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Everytime I see her I think of Secretariat. I once heard her referred to as, "Triple Crown winner Sarah Jessica Parker" and the image has stuck with me ever since.
Bar none, the funniest thing I've ever read here on HTF, and I've been here since 1999.
But do you suppose SJP was separated at birth from Alanis Morisette? Cheers.
DS.
P.S. We're all just awful, ain't we? :D

John Watson

Screenwriter
I laughed two years ago.
I laugh again.
BTW, doesn't an old fairy story feature 2 'sisters ugly'.
For more recent ugliness, little beats Jennifer Garner as Syd Bristow. A greasy haired fat lipped mouth breather. :frowning:

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Whoa! I did a google search on Dee Snider and SJP and this thread came up! I was watching the YouTube video with Twisted Sister singing "O Come all Ye Faithful" (great stuff) and I saw someone comparing the singer with SJP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks