1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sanctuary Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by mattCR, May 21, 2012.

1. mattCR

mattCR Well-Known Member
    HW Reviewer

Matt
    Sanctuary ends on a 4 year run..

http://www.multichannel.com/article/484899-Syfy_Ends_Sanctuary_Run_After_Four_Seasons.php

2. KevinGress

KevinGress Well-Known Member

I wonder from the finale if the show runners didn't already have a clue.....
    While I watched, I'm not going to miss this show. I thought it had a shot at creating a new universe, ala Star Trek and Stargate because it had a good concept and good to great character backstories. It just simply misfired. I think its main problem stemmed from the outset - abnormals should be ultra rare. What we got was a show where abnormals were so common, it almost seemed like normal humans were the minority. Then add the whole city of Praxis aftermath, and it became confusing and unwatchable.
    Had they made abnormals rare, one Sanctuary, and the team investigating crimes/stories they believed to be of an 'abnormal' type, and toss in some of Magnus' past (ala Highlander) I think it could have been a lot more than it was.