What's new

Samsung SyncMaster 151v LCD Monitor (1 Viewer)

Sam_Adams

Grip
I just purchased the Samsung SyncMaster 151v and wondered if anyone else had this problem (or knows something about it)...

A few times every minute, the screen will "freak out" at a certain random line. Some sort of left-right distortion that's over a second later, but is randomized completely each time it happens. Would this be a monitor issue or a video card issue?

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I've had on of these babys for about 3 months and it's great, never a problem like you're experiencing. I'll keep checking on the post to see what others have to say. If it turns out to be the monitor take it back and get another one just like it. These are sweet little monitors!

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I don't know for sure, but it might be a resolution problem, try setting your desktop resolution to the native resolution of the projector so that the projector doesn't have to compress the image and see if the problem persists.

I know it's not much but it's something. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks