What's new

Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-ray $410 shipped! (1 Viewer)

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
I am selling my like new condition Samsung BDP-1000 Blu-ray player for $410 shipped (via UPS) any where in the continental US.

I bought this as a refurb in August of 06. A week ago it was having problems reading some BD disks so I sent it in for repair. I just got it back yesterday. They installed a brand new BD drive in it so its basically a new unit. It is in mint condition not a scratch on it's sleek black case. While it was out I got used to using my PS3 as a Blu-ray player and decided I didn't need two. I hooked it up and tested it and it played back everything I threw at it once again.

It does have the latest firmware installed on the unit.

It will be shipped in the brown (non-retail) Samsung refurb box it came in with the original manual, remote, all cables it came with including a short HDMI cable and I will throw the latest firmware disk and install instructions in the box. I will also include the original recept from Secondact.biz.

http://www.samsung.com/Products/Blu_...D_P1000XAA.asp

I can snap a quick pic of the unit by request.

Payment via paypal only.

email [email protected] for fast response.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks