What's new

sam fuller film collection (1 Viewer)

Jobla

Supporting Actor
FWIW, I decided to "test" Paul's strategy. So, I reinserted a disc into the packaging (SAMUEL FULLER COLLECTION). I found that carefully pressing down on the lower latch did release the disc, which can then be (CAREFULLY!) slid from underneath the spindle. I'm neither adroit nor mechanical, so most folks probably won't have the problem that I had.

So, I still hate the packaging personally, but those who are smarter and/or more adroit than I am (which is most of the population) will have more success with it than I experienced.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Picked up this set last night and gave Underworld USA a spin... there is nothing wrong with the packaging whatsoever as far as I'm concerned. This is surely my favorite release of the year so far with the Noir Classics following a close second. A major kudos to Sony for unleashing these long overdue gems! A+++++

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
I agree it's a terrific release, another gem from Sony...but I also found the packaging somewhat awkward, requiring a "touch" more delicacy than I'm used to, and I'm glad to have received the heads-up.

Simon Howson

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Bob Cashill

I agree it's a terrific release, another gem from Sony...but I also found the packaging somewhat awkward, requiring a "touch" more delicacy than I'm used to, and I'm glad to have received the heads-up.
My copy of the set arrived today! I think they have designed the packaging in that way to stop discs coming loose in transit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks