What's new

Saints Row (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Don't have time to read it right now, but this is the guy who gave Uncharted 3 a four. What does that mean? I don't know, as I don't have either game. But, just some context.
http://www.honestgamers.com/reviews/9640.html
Now, Nintendo World Report gave Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword a perfect 10 and I know for sure that is 100% above reproach. :D

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
I created a character last night with the XBox demo download and am interested in this game but I am not expecting this to be a 10, though I expect it to be fun. IGN gave Uncharted 3 a 10 and Saints Row a 8.5. Other sites are praising Uncharted 3 quite highly, and I loved the second game... one of the best I ever played. Therefore I'm a little suspect of this reviewer who gives Saints Row a 10. Nonetheless, this looks like a fun game and will probably get this instead of GTA V as I have grown tired of that game's premise.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
I have all the newest games out right now, so anything you want to know feel free to ask. In regard to the reviews and scores, you have to go by what is best in YOUR view and just use them as a guide. Many games I own were better than their scores I thought and some were a bit worse, it's subjective, except for the really bad ones that you should avoid.
For the ones mentioned, I can say they are all different and worth getting in my opinion. I have enjoyed switching between them and plan to focus mainly on COD 3 and Uncharted 3 for now, then move to Skyrim and Saints.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'll pick it up when I get most of Skyrim completed, so around march :P

Right now if you buy this for the PS3 you get a download of Saints Row 2 thrown in. Not a bad deal but there's no trophy support for SR2 that I know of.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Finally got my account fixed last night, had to reset at thq instead of saintsrow.com and not use any special chars. Game is fun if kinda whacked right now, love the UAV!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks