1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Run For Your Life on DVD

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Frank Soyke, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Frank Soyke

Frank Soyke Supporting Actor

Frank
    I have been waiting for this one but it doesn't seem likely. I know that RetroTV runs them but I definitely would rather have factory sets for quality uncut prints. Anyone know who owns the rights or what the posssible holdup is?

2. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Screenwriter

Universal owns the show. As for the holdup, that would be the fact that :Universal does nothing with its 60s shows on DVD. The show isn't a sitcom nor science fiction or a western, the 3 genres that seem to do the best on DVD. Its a one-hour drama, a poor man's version of The Fugitive, and its had little to no exposure over the last 40 years. I like the show but I just don't see it ever being of interest for any company to ever release on DVD.

3. westumulka

westumulka Stunt Coordinator

Actually, I think this is the ideal type of show that would be released by someone like VEI in Canada, and/or Madman Entertainment in Australia...

4. Ian K McLachlan

Ian K McLachlan Stunt Coordinator

I would very much like to see this series released on DVD. With the Fugitive soon to be completed this would make a good follow on.