What's new

ROID RAGE (Exploitation Meets Dreamcatcher(?!) TRAILER & POSTER (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
I'm still on the look out for that movie that will cap off that unofficial trilogy, as I refer to it, that is PARASITIC and CONTAGION (aka BIO-SLIME). This one almost fits the bill. I'm still debating whether it does, or not. Anyhow, I have been aware of this flick, as it has hit many news sites in the last few weeks, and, well, I figure it's about time the lovers of such flicks on HTF get a look at it. Like I mentioned in the title, this pretty much looks like an exploitation version of DREAMCATCHER.

DREAD CENTRAL: The news concerning upcoming indie film Roid Rage has absolutely nothing to do with steroids. Nor does it have a single thing to do with asteroids. However, it does very much have to do with one unlucky man's ass and the vicious creature that flies out of his anus like the jaws on a xenomorph from Alien. Color me enchanted!

That's right, kids! There's no amount of Preparation H to save you from Ryan Lightbourn's Roid Rage starring Zach Canfield, John Russo, Ben Evans, John Archer Lundgren, Grayson Lauffenburger, and Randi Lee Krasni. It is exactly what you think it is ... lowbrow, gore-heavy entertainment! Just the way we like it!

The plot follows what happens when mutilated hookers begin to surface in a small rural town and two FBI agents end up discovering an unspeakable terror unlike anything they’ve ever encountered. Yep. We're sold!

Dig on the trailer and the artwork below. For more check out the official Roid Rage website and Roid Rage Facebook page!

imgrepo

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's right, kids! There's no amount of Preparation H to save you from Ryan Lightbourn's Roid Rage . . . .[/COLOR]

But will Preparation-H Raymond make a surprise appearance at the---er---end and save the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks