What's new

Rodney Dangerfirld - 9th annual young comedians (1 Viewer)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
http://tv.yahoo.com/rodney-dangerfie...BFDOYAWgSSo9EF

This was the defining humor for me and my pals for the 80s. You may remember some yourself. You know; "You can be playing football on the football field with - a football!" and "I think I figured the solution to world hunger - don't send them another bite - sned them Uhauls and some guy to tell them YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT - MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS!" etc.

Please - someone has to help me. It took a considerable amount of research to even find the title of this special. I have part of this special on an old VHS that is near death. The copy starts half way thorugh Bob Nelson's bit. I've looked all over and bought nearly every Rodney Dangerfield comedy DVD and found only disappointment (but still good humor). I HAVE to have this special. IT MUST BE MINE! Does anyone know where I could get this special?

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
(can't view yahoo at work cause of the perv who got caught watching webcams on the clock)

Is that the one where the guy says "It ain't no Dixie cup and it ain't no coffee mug, and you sure as hell don't want to be drinking out of it." If it is, I'd love to find that also. One of the funniest bits of all time.

"and I'm not wearing a cup, so now my testimicles are in my shouldermapads." :laugh:

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
That's the one! I laughed so hard I got dain bramage!

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
OH Nooo! Nobody has any ideas yet? (sob, sniff, panic)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just found THIS on the HBO website;

There MUST be a way to get this. This special was one of the few defining comedy specials of the 80's.
Please tell me there's a way!

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric

Sorry for the gravedigging here, but I've been looking for the better part of a year and finally found these:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

W00T!

My favorites (in order) are Bob Nelson, Sam Kinnison and Harry Basil with an honorable mention to Bob Saget and Louie Anderson. Rita Rudner got better with time also.

Users who are viewing this thread