What's new

Rock of Love -- Return of the '80s Metal Sluts! (1 Viewer)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
He already looks like an idiot for keeping her this long. At least she was totally upfront during the "interrogation" about being in therapy and on medication, though.

Sam must have been relieved to go home.

I can just picture Heather's profanity-filled tirade when she's eventually cut after she got his fricken name tattooed on her neck! I thought that Bret would actually have the decency to stop her after going just far enough to prove that she was seriously going to do it.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

My wife and I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING when we saw that. We just kept snickering the whole rest of the episode. :)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
And the inevitable comes to pass.

At this point, I'm hoping he *doesn't* pick Jes, because I want her to get her own TV show. Preferably one that mostly consists of her making snarky comments about reality-show contestants. :)

Hey, they did "I Love New York". . .

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
I am so glad that Lacey was finally booted off the show. I pretty much knew from the beginning that it would be down to Jess and Heather. While I love Jess, I think Heather might be better suited for Brett.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Bret is 44. Heather is 32. Jes is 23.

Consider: Two years ago, Bret was twice Jes' age.

Sure, Heather is a desperate, aging stripper, but she seems nice enough. I don't know that I see Jes and Bret working out long-term due to the age difference (and the fact that she might not be so interested in dealing with Bret's two young children).

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S

I agree -- Heather would be better suited for Bret. Bret originally came off pretty well and well-spoken, but he turned out looking like an idiot for keeping Lacey that long. Even for ratings, the purpose of the show is not to make your star look moronic. It just must have been her favors. . .

I loved when Lacey's father asked Bret if he had any hair under his bandana -- what we've all been wondering!

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Okay so I thought Bret would pick the stripper, but I secretly hoped he would pick Jess.

After Bret dismissed Heather, I cracked up just thinking about Jess comment about Heather, " Some day soon she will regret getting that tatoo". Ha!

I knew the second Bret asked if both girls would be his girlfriend that Heather would say of course and that she was a out of there.

Can't wait to see the reunion special to see how some of the girls feel about his choice.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If you go do the VH1 site, Heather has some choice words for Brett in one of the extras interview in the limo interview/rant.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Heather wrote this in her blog:

the truth about the final episode
Current mood: sad
HELLO ALL,
FIRST I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THROUGH OUT THE SEASON OF ROCK OF LOVE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT EDITING PLAYS A HUGE PART IN TELEVISION, THAT'S WHAT MAKES PEOPLE INTERESTED IN WATCHING. I HAVE CRIED MANY NIGHTS OVER HOW SOME EPISODE PROTRAY ME. I AM SO HEARTBROKEN AND APPALLED THAT I LOOK SO INSENSITIVE IN THE FINALE. I LOVED BRET VERY MUCH AND HE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOREVER. IT JUST BREAKS MY HEART THAT THE EDITING MAKES ME LOOK SO INSENSITVE.ON OUR DATE IN CABO WHEN HE SAID HE WASNT FEELING WELL WE STOPPED AND I WENT AND GOT HIM SOME WATER..IT WAS HIM WHO WANTED TO KEEP RIDING TO GET ALL DIFFERENT CAMERA ANGLES. I WAS
FULL OF SAND AND WOULD HAVE LOVED TO JUST CHILL ON THE BEACH IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS THE MOST REAL, DID EVERYTHING I COULD FOR HIM---U GUYS DID NOT SEE WHEN I WOULD MAKE HIM BREAKFAST IN BED OR WHEN I BOUGHT HIM BALLONS AND ROSES ON HIS BDAY.. I WENT SHOPPING FOR HIM AND HIS KIDS IN CABO AND ACTUALLY SPENT OVER 1000 THROUGHOUT THAT MONTH., BECAUSE I LOVE TO GIVE AND ESPECIALLY TO PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT.
NO, I WASNT THE SKINNIEST ONE OR THE PRETTIEST ONE, BUT I WAS HONEST AND GAVE HIM MY HEART. BRET SEES BEAUTIFUL WOMEN EVERYDAY OF HIS LIFE---REMEMBER TAMARA--BUT, ITS CHEMISTRY AND AN AMAZING BOND THAT IS HARD TO FIND.... WE BOTH FOUND IT AND ITS A SHAME ALL OF AMERICA HAS TO THINK THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST---I ABSOLUTELY, 100% DID NOT SAY I WOULD SHARE HIM.WE BOTH SAID NO..THAT WAS EDITED AND I AM SOOOO APPALLED BY THAT--AS IF THE STIPPER THING WASNT ENOUGH, (WHICH I QUIT DOING MONTHS AGO)--OR PRETTY MUCH NEVER SHOWING ONE BAD THING ABOUT JESS, I GOT RAN THROUGH THE COALS AND HEARTBROKEN ONCE AGAIN.
I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE TRUTH.
I DO HAVE A COUPLE THINGS IN THE WORKS, SO U WILL BE SEEING ME AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE
SINCERELY,
HEATHER

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Anyone watch the Reunion show last night? Wow! Be sure to catch the rerun tonight if you missed it. It had some of the best material of the entire series.

A sample: Lacey gave Dallas, as a "make-up gift", a t-shirt that read something like "Dallas loves Michael Vick" on the front and a quote from Dallas like "If an animal were here now, I'd probably kill it" on the back. Lacey said that she called Vick's people and found that he's available, to which Dallas replied "Sorry, but I don't date black men."

:D

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
That was the worst reunion show I have ever watched. What was the point? Jess is now dating some big time fashion designer in NYC. Six months apart from Bret and she moved on. So funny.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Oh come on, that was a riot!

I don't really follow this stuff beyond just watching the show. . .did Heather get with Bret after Jes moved on?

Robert Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert Watson
I thought that the reunion show was terrible to say the least because Lacey was on there trying to promote her band. She sounded horrible when she sang. Rodeo was trying to promote her barbeque sauce. Jes dumped Bret at the end of the reunion show in a very nice way. That's it.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

See, that stuff cracked me up. :)

I've heard rumors that Lacey may be getting her own show, which would explain why they made the effort to feature her band.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
The most ridiculous part of the whole thing is that there will be a second season of "Rock of Love". . .with. . . .

Bret Michaels.

He's probably laughing at the exposure and money he's getting for putting on a sham show while he's probably actually got a girlfriend or two.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
I don't fully understand the need for another season. What can they do in the next season that hasn't already been done in the first? All it is, is cat fights, bitch slapping, boozing it up and sex. I won't watch the next season of Rock of Love, because it won't be any different.

One reason I never fully understand the interest people had in the Real World on MTV. The first episode was interesting, but after that it was pretty much the same shit in a different town.

As for Bret probably having one or two girls on the side already.... yeah I would agree with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks