What's new

Robin Hood: Special Edition (2 Disc Set) (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
yeah I did and he also re recorded the soundtrack for The Treasure of the Sierra Madre for a new release.

so my question to you David, was this just a guess or do you know him

:D

John

are you the same person ?:D

John Morgan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Good grief, all those films I have been trying to forget! LOL

Well, I don't think Warners has officially annouced these yet, so I don't know of any link or anything.

I wanted to add that we have just recorded the complete Korngold score (almost 80 minutes) for the Marco Polo label to be released in September too.

Kelly V

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any word on what will be included in the deleted scenes? I will be buying it anyway, but I can sell copies to all of my lady customers if any of them include Alan Rickman! Ummmmmm... :b

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
Wow, the packaging looks practically LOTR'ish. Nice job though, WB. Can't wait to pick this one up. :)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Very classy cover, makes me want it even more!... but I do love the vhs cover with the flaming arrow, brings back fond memories of when t his was my favorite movie ever (only temporarily was it above Return of hte Jedi at that age), I even had a Robin Hood birthday party when I turned nine I liked the film so much. :)

Adam

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
That is some nice cover art. It does look LOTR-inspired, but hey, face collages have been around for a long time. Interesting that this is an extended version I hope Kevin Reynolds was involved with that; I wouldn't want a bunch of scenes included just because they were taken out before.

I'm most looking forward to the isolated score track. There was lots of music in there that didn't make it on to the CD.

As a side note, I didn't see any trailers in the specs; I hope they don't forget them. Other than that, though, it looks great.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
The cover is awesome! I'm loving these new WB Special Editions. I have Citizen Kane, Singin' in the Rain, Unforgiven, True Romance, One Flew Over a Cuckoo's Nest, Color Purple, and Driving Miss Daisy. I believe that's it. Of the new batch I'm buying Robin Hood (obviously), The Right Stuff, and Once Upon a Time in America. Can anyone convince me to buy Giant? :D Now I wonder which four others will be next? I hope two of them are Batman and Batman Returns. Or they can even do a "quadrilogy" box-set, I'd get that too :)

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
"Yankee Doodle Dandy" - *dances around the room naked*

You can probably tell I'm rather happy, folks. :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Scott, that's usually MY bit! :b

But since I neglected (busy pointing out who John Morgan is!), then it's fair game.

Oh, heck: YDD *AND* TAoRH? We can BOTH do it:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dances around the room naked...with a feather in his cap)

(hey...either way the feather in the cap is appropriate!) :D

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
let's not forget the original Robin Hood coming out at the same time.

Fab and the RH cover is awesome indeed

:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks