What's new

ROBERT BLAKE HAS WRITTEN A BOOK. (1 Viewer)

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Amy
vincefan said:
IT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN THE NEAR FUTURE. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.
ROBERT BLAKE'S BOOK "TALES OF A RASCAL" JUST BECAME AVAILABLE AT AMAZON.COM
We all know what a great actor Robert Blake is. He is just as good in the literally genre as well. I have read this book and was overwhelmed by it and have written a review at Amazon.
I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Amy
Mike Frezon said:
I bet he really knows how to exaggerate, too.  :tu:

I am going to take the high road, and say Robert Blake's book "Tales of a Rascal" is a must read.

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Amy
Greg_S_H said:
Early reviews suggest Blake just killed it with this book. I'm definitely keeping my eye on this sparrow!
A book like this does not come around often. Usually, an autobiography is pretty formulaic. This is beyond an autobiography it is a commentary on people he has known and society today. This book really makes you think,, besides telling his life stories.

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Amy
ROBERT BLAKE'S BOOK "TALES OF A RASCAL" became available at Amazon.com on May 8. You just need to type " TALES OF A RASCAL" and you will be able to order it right away.
I have a written a review which has been posted at Amazon. This book is so honest, heartfelt and so well written. It really is a must read.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
vincefan said:
/t/319517/robert-blake-has-written-a-book#post_3924295
ROBERT BLAKE'S BOOK "TALES OF A RASCAL" became available at Amazon.com on May 8. You just need to type " TALES OF A RASCAL" and you will be able to order it right away.
I have a written a review which has been posted at Amazon. This book is so honest, heartfelt and so well written. It really is a must read.
Amy:

It's gotten to the point where it's pretty obvious you are now shilling for the book through your repetitive posts. Unless you've got something new to add, let's not keep bumping this thread to the top on your own...or I will lock the thread.

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Amy
Number one - I am dyslexic and get confused on how and where to post. Yes I have posted a couple of times because I wasn't sure it went through. I promise you will never hear from me again.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Wow, I can't believe the way this thread has went, with some of the rude comments being made here, instead of helping her to get more familiar with the way things are on HTF. If I was new and saw this level of rudeness, I would not be back here myself either.

Amy, sorry that you got treated this way. Also, you would be better off posting your review of this book, and any other book-related posts in the Books you've read in 2012 thread in the After Hours Lounge, instead of here.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If she's for real, she's the victim of all the marketing weasels who join forums just to shill their latest. That's how this thread comes across. I see she' s got 55 posts, so maybe she's not one of them. But, just reading the posts here, it's not unreasonable to assume she's working for the publisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks