What's new

Rizzoli & Isles Season 4 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Winter premiere tonight. I tried to find the Season 4 thread, but can't find it :( This will be a tough comeback for the series, which of course suffered the suicide death of a cast member last year.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm not sure how many more episodes he'll appear in (they were in the middle of filming the season when he took his life), but I'll be curious to see how Detective Frost's absence is explained.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I wish they'd drop the Casey story. It's almost like they're just using it as filler. Hope they end it and move on.

I'd rather see more of the family dynamics with the Rizzoli family, Jane, the mother and brothers.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
It was a sad seeing Frost in this episode and knowing he will soon be gone.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I read in The Hollywood Reporter on-line today that he will be in the remainder of these season four episodes. I thought they were still filming season four when he died, but that's not what the article said this morning.

The actor who plays Casey has landed a regular role on some series, so I suspect he'll be written out by the end of the season. I hate to see him go. He's been my favorite of Jane's boy friends.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
It was very odd/hard to see Frost in this episode. Was not expecting it.

Completely took me out of the episode.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
With his girl friend moving to China, that should provide a way to write him out of the series without his being killed (unless she doesn't end up going or she comes back).

Stan

Senior HTF Member
David Weicker said:
It was very odd/hard to see Frost in this episode. Was not expecting it.

Completely took me out of the episode.
It was odd to see him. Seemed so happy and natural, but maybe just good acting.

We'll never know what was going on in his life for him to end it with suicide, but in my life so far, have known four people who committed suicide. Everything seemed fine, but something going on behind the scenes they were trying to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks