What's new

Risky Business Special Edition? (1 Viewer)

Matt Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
After the great news of The Lost Boys gettin the SE treatment, I was wondering if there is a possibility of Risky Business getting a Special Edition?

One of the best teen movies out there, a classic in its own right I personally think.

Anyone else like to see this released?

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
Hey, count me in! The currently available disc dates from the beginnings of the format and could certainly use an update.

Jon

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Put me down as a 5th vote.

Rebecca De Mornay was never hotter than she was in this movie, and if you say you've never danced in your underwear to Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock 'N' Roll", then you're lying through the skin of your teeth.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Sometimes, ya just gotta say "What the fuck".

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
The Warner guy says "Yes. No. Maybe."

Seriously I want this. Though in retrospect this film probably caused me to distrust women! Even if they can't get Cruise to do a commentary track I want a Joe Pantoliano and DeMornay commentary track at the least -- and also the guy who played Booger too.

John Goodwin

Stunt Coordinator
Me too.

Risky Business is one of the films that i refuse to buy until they re-do the current DVD release (some others include Black Rain,Falling Down and Blade Runner-which seems to have gone OOP anyway now).

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
DVD EMPIRE still has BLADE RUNNER for sale but now shows DELIVERANCE "Currently Unavailable". So I would guess that DELIVERANCE will have a 2 Disc SE some time in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks