What's new

RIP Lee Thompson Young (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Wow. So younghttp://www.deadline.com/2013/08/r-i-p-lee-thompson-young/He was great in Rizzoli and Isles, pretty shocking.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I could not be more in shock. His career seemed to be going great guns, so one can't help but be saddened that his problems in other aspects of his life couldn't be either handled or solved.

And it's a testament to his great acting ability that you could see no signs of strain or torment in his work on Rizzoli and Isles. He's wonderful on the show.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Wow. Color me shocked as well. Very sad, indeed. As Matt says, you'd never guess from watching him on R & I that his was a soul in torment.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
So very sad. I enjoyed his work on R&I. It's a reminder that we can only observe an actor's work and never really know him. I hope he's found his peace.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
There was a brief tribute screen with a couple of nice images of him at the end of this week's episode. Since they're shooting episodes now for the second half of the season, I'll be curious how he's written out of the show and if Frankie (Jordan Bridges) will take his desk in the squad room and become Jane's partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks