What's new

Ricardo Montalban has passed away! (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Oh, how sad.

Will miss the rich Corinthian leather.

Really, he was a joy to watch either playing Kahn or Mr. Roarke.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I grew up on Fantasy Island, as I'm sure many of us did. I also loved him in The Naked Gun & of course Star Trek. 2008 and (so far) 2009 have been devastating years of loss for great entertainers.

R.I.P Mr Montalban

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I just watched Conquest of the Planet of the Apes Monday night and thought it sad to see him jump ot of the window. I had forgotten how he died. Sad news indeed. Goodbye Armando/Khan/Mr Roarke.

Doug

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Khan was the best Star Trek villain ever. Either tv show or film. He will be missed. His work will live forever. His work in the Space Seed episode and Wrath of Khan is just mesmerizing.

Check out his interview concerning Khan in Star Trek 2 dvd special edition. It is fantastic.

Carlos

BobSchneider

Second Unit
Sad to hear of his passing I remember him best from his other TV roles Wild Wild West , Hawaii Five 0, Man from U.N.C.L.E., and many, many more.... another great old time actor gone but not forgotten as long as his great rolls live on;)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Very sad to hear this. A real double blow, as I read this just after the news of Patrick McGoohan.

Montalban was so very cool in everything he did. He's in so many notable guest appearances in classic television shows and every one of them is a stand-out because of him. Like McGoohan, he brought an intelligence to everything he did, and that's rare in television (and movies). A huge talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks