What's new

Rhino Cables - What's going on HERE?? (1 Viewer)

Luke_Lemmings

Stunt Coordinator
I know that Rhino Cables just moved their address to .net but why aren't they answering their emails?

I emailed them twice in 3 days and have yet to get a response. I've mailed them a money order for an order I made and I've yet to see my product or any word as to when it may arrive.

Should I be worried?

This is my first time dealing with Rhino and I've heard a lot of good things about their customer service but this doesn't seem right.

Anyone know what's going on?

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
let's assume based on prior positive comments that they messed up with their domain and are undergoing technical difficulties as a result. give them a week or so.

Luke_Lemmings

Stunt Coordinator
Well if Greg got a response I don't see that their email system is having troubles.

All I'm asking is if they have received my payment and if so when I should expect my product.

I mailed payment over a week ago.
I'm also in Canada so it shouldn't take any longer then a week for them to get it.

I'm getting a little frustrated here.

Does anyone have the phone number I can call?
I want to know what's going on.

Mark Rich

Second Unit
Give them a break will you. It is the weekend after all. Last time I checked not many companies/people work 7 days a week.Wait until Monday before you start panicking.
If you used snail mail to send a payment then yes it could take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to get it there. When I order stuff from Ontario via Xpresspost it can and has taken 9 days to arrive. Thats for Xpresspost which costs a small fortune and is supposed to take 2-3 days!

Luke_Lemmings

Stunt Coordinator
I was just used to getting quick replies from them in the past.

It appears that they did in fact take a few days off and was therefore late in replying.

I did get a reply and it appears I'll be recieving my product about Wednesday or Thursday.

Luke_Lemmings

Stunt Coordinator
Well Mark if you haven't noticed they do ADVERTISE that they respond to emails 7 days a week. Plus I sent my first email on Thursday which isn't a weekend.

No need to be sarcastic and be an ass.

Mark Rich

Second Unit
Well Luke,

As much as i'd love to respond to your name calling with a few of my own I think I will refrain.

Most on-line companies do respond to e-mails 7 days a week. I have had responses from Rhino and others late into the evenings and on weekends, sometimes both. I consider that a bonus and not a right. I certainly do not panic and start this kind of thread because they did not respond fast enough. There could have been 101 reasons why they did not respond sooner. Being a computer user I can think of more than a few that don't involve them high tailing it out of town with my money. In the future you may want to try a little patience before reaching for the panic button.

DanaA

Screenwriter
Luke,

Lighten up will ya. Mark was just being humerous, not attacking you. We at HTF like getting a little goofy now and then. :)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
All right, all right, let's think about the things that're important....hot wings and beer.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Hey - that's my niece! CHU!!!!

Luke - I know you are frustrated, but please dont attack our other members, even if they are a little sarcastic.

Behind BetterCables, Rhino, etc., there is a person. You are buying a custom cable - hand built. These people have lives outside of their internet business. There was a holiday weekend, and many colleges are starting up. (My family just had to travel across the country to leave one daughter in college, and this weekend we moved another on this coast into her school apartment.)

When Rhino gets back to you (and I'm sure they will), please let us know what happened. There IS a reason behind the delay and it's not that they are a disrepuitable company. But they are not a big factory with everything pre-made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks