What's new

"Return of the Living Dead" CHEAP! (1 Viewer)

RichardMA

Second Unit
I picked it up in Toronto at Bay St. Video for
only $16.99 Can. ($11.00 U.S.). It makes a nice
change from those cheezy action films and dramas
that seem to sell at closer to $30.00 Can.

jacob w k

Stunt Coordinator
I saw that Music World was advertising it for 15.99. It is nice to see a below 20.00 new dvd that is not barebones. The same goes for the Fog.

Chris M

Second Unit
JayF... they're in Canada, so DVDs cost more.
BTW, I bought it at A&B Sound here for $12.99 :)
Chris.

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
I went to Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, and Borders and it was sold out everywhere but Target who, of course, didn't even stock it. I'm a sad man. :frowning:

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Try MediaPlay Rich. I find they tend to have a lot of obscure titles in stock.

Dave Gilbert

Second Unit
Oooh, I didn't know it was so cheap. I think I'll have to pick this up for a trip down memory lane. I was a huge fan of this movie in my early teens, better known as "The Fangoria Years". :D

Martin_T

Stunt Coordinator
I picked my copy of Return Of The Living Dead up on Tuesday morning right after Best Buy opened.
The clerk was stocking the shelf and I all but grabbed it out of his hand. They only got one copy in stock at the store, and only one copy of Last House On The Left also (I managed to snag that as well :D ).
I can not believe that they only bother to order 1 copy of titles like this, and then when they are sold they only sometimes bother to get them back in stock.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Got it at Best Buy for $9.99. They had about 15 copies. Media Play and Circuit City had none. In fact, they didn't even have it in their computers.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
My local Best Buy has plenty of copies of ROTLD, but none of the Cat People SE. :frowning:
I think I'll have to pick this up for a trip down memory lane. I was a huge fan of this movie in my early teens, better known as "The Fangoria Years".
My sentiments exactly! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks