What's new

Requesting name change to a thread in the 'T.V. Shows' area. (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Their is a thread in the 'T.V. Area' entitled 'Anybody a fan of "Curb your Enthusiasm"?', well I have e-mailed everyone in that thread and proposed that we all come together their every week to talk about the show, and asked the author of the thread Mike St. Louis if it would be alright with him if I put in a request to the moderators to change the name of the thread to '*****The OFFICIAL 'CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM' Discussion thread.'.
I recieved an e-mail from him saying that he had no problem with that. I just thought it would be better to continue on with that thread, than to start a whole new one, being that we already have a discussion going on there.
So if you would be so kind as to change the name to the one I mentioned above it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 17, 2001 at 01:22 AM]

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I took care of it this morning.
Thanks
------------------
ronbo.jpg

Ronald Epstein (pronounced like the English "Ronald Epstein")
Circa 2000
Home Theater Forum Administrator
All forum questions & to get on our private forum mailing list (new members)... Email: [email protected]
Problems with the webpage or site? Contact WEBMASTER
Email Packy [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks