1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Renny Harlin commentary on DH2 - great!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Artur Meinild, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Well-Known Member

I read on a board some time ago (don't remember which one), that some people wasn't very interested in a Renny Harlin commentary, because it would just be a 2-hour lesson in self-masturbation, where his ego would grow to epic propertions... (or something like that) [​IMG]
    I was pleasantly surprised that this is not the case at all. I found this commentary track to be very informative, polite and at times funny - all in all a very entertaining track. I've heard much, much worse, that's for sure!
    Just thought I would share in case you hadn't got around to it yet - I can easily recommend this track!

2. PhilipG

PhilipG Well-Known Member

Hmm... I thought it was Renny Harlin's weakest commentary so far. Still better than 90% of other commentaries out there, but his Deep Blue Sea and Cliffhanger tracks were much better, IMHO.

3. Rolando

Rolando Well-Known Member

DH2?

4. Matt Bowen

Matt Bowen Member

Die Hard 2

5. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Well-Known Member

Sorry, shouldn't have used an abbr. in the header! [​IMG]
    I haven't heard the other commentary tracks, the only other Renny Harlin film I have is Long Kiss Goodnight...

6. Esten

Esten Well-Known Member

His commentaries are always informative.Well,when i understand what he's saying.
    "The sharks were jfkjsdh and it was very kjsfkjs to jfjfjjf,but it was fun." ~ Harlin in the Deep Blue Sea commentary
    I wish ANOES4 had one.[​IMG]