What's new

Relic Hunter Seasons 1 and 2 Comes to DVD (1 Viewer)

kemcha

Second Unit
Real Name
Jaref
One of my favourite TV shows is coming to DVD:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Relic-Hunter-Season-1-and-Season-2/13454

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Fun show and Tia's great, I even have her 'Dream' CD which is very good. I think the third season's in widescreen at least it is on R2.

John_S

Stunt Coordinator
I may pick this up also-- I used to enjoy this. I have the best-of already though.

John L

Grip
Real Name
John
Seasons 1 & 2 of Relic Hunter have been available in Region 4 (Australia) for quite a while. I'm more concerned when Season 3 gets released - if ever.

Rick P

Supporting Actor
Just a point of information if anyone cares... S2 was released in Region 2(UK) a few years back... and was released in 16:9 Widescreen. It's not just 'blank space' on each side, looks to be real wide composed....

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Yes, I have those too and they look like authentic widescreen, no cropping, so at some point (being a European co-production) this show switched from full screen to wide probably earlier than most other shows. Though in some places it would still be shown full frame.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i have S1-S3 on dvd and love this show, especially Tia Carrera. There are some really good episodes and i like the one that Fred Dryer shows up as Sydney's father.

I also like how this show was film in Canada. I see parts of Toronto, especially the U of T campus used in different shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.