What's new

Release Calendar (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
You'd think it would be cake to just click on a website to just see the tentative release schedule for games based on release date, but noooo, havent found any that are even remotely good.

Anyone have a link to one that is decent? Would be a good feature to add for those of you building your own game reveiw site.

Sam

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
The problem is it takes a lot of work. Release dates are almost always in flux, especially the further ahead you look.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I find Gamespot's release calendar to work very nicely. It's broken down by platform up top, then by month. I linked you to the Xbox releases for March. :D

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Ship dates, I believe. I think you can expect the games in the stores a day or two after the listed dates. At least, that's how it was for Jet Set Radio Future.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK, so the Hawk should be in stores tomorrow then... I'm not a big fan of skatebarding but this one looks like the best of the best of them, might give it a shot. Plus nothing else for Xbox has really been able to drag me away from EQ like Halo has =)

Sam

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Anyone know of an approx. release date for Unreal Championship? Says spring '02 on the Xbox site, but I couldn't find it on the Gamespot site.

James St

Supporting Actor
I look at the schedule at EB for release dates. Their dates seem to be pretty accurate from what I've seen.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I made an offer to create one here on the HTF, but I only got a few positive responses. With all of the trouble it would be to keep it up to date, it wouldn't be worth it. (unless somebody wants to pay me) :D
-Dan B

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks