What's new

Refurb Denon Avr-3803 (1 Viewer)

Suren

Auditioning
Michael,
I'm in the same situation, got my order in last monday and still no tracking info..... called them and they said it'll be at least two weeks wait for the next shipment.

I can't wait to get it...;)

hope they don't cancel it for some bloody reason !

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike

Ding-ding-ding! Give the man a cee-gar! That's what I'm worried about as well. They've charged my card already...I'll wait for it; I just don't want anything to go wrong w/this smokin' deal! :frowning:

Chad_Henry

Stunt Coordinator
This is too great. I just got off the phone w/ them after ordering one myself. They tell me it will be about 2 weeks before they're ready to ship.

I can't believe this deal! I am so stoked right now it's not even funny.

The next few weeks are going to be hell waiting, but man will it be sweet when that box arrives!

Frank**F

Grip
GRRRR! I gues my wife wasn't home, and UPS wouldn't leave the box without a signature! Delivery re-scheduled for Monday! UGH!

I was going to get everything put together this weekend. Grrrrr......

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Frank,

If your UPS delivery warehouse is near by you can take the rescheduled-delivery slip to the warehouse and pick it up. They're usually open until 7 or 8pm.

I've come to the conclusion that 6ave has no clue what they are doing. I was told my order would ship today and now they said Wednesday. They also changed my order number cause they had to rewrite the order for some reason. I have no idea when I'll get it. Just have to wait til it shows up I guess. I just hate not knowing what's going on with it and getting the runaround.

Frank**F

Grip
Hopkins - I'm still at work in Manhattan! It will be 7 or 8 before I get home. I got the status from 6th Ave's online tracking function, linked to UPS.

Dayum! :D

Mike Pollmann

Stunt Coordinator
Scott-

I've noticed that the guys on the phone seem to not know exactly what's going on. However, the email replies I've gotten are always spot on.

Were there any weird circumstances with your order? (Like, using a shipping address other than your billing address? They have a whole procedure for doing that, as an example).

- Mike

OK, does this make any sense to anybody. When I type in the invoice number it gives me the "click here to track order #*****. I click on it and it sends me to UPS saying unable to track shipment. Do you think this means they did ship it but the package hasn't been zapped by UPS yet?

GarAlb

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

I think it shipped :emoji_thumbsup: . The same thing happened to me on the 6ave order tracking page. It puts your invoice # in as the tracking #. The next day it gave me all of the correct tracking info. It must not be in the UPS system yet:) .

Thanks for some hope! Funny, the guy I talked to just before close didn't say it shipped. The girl that emailed me said it would ship today. Maybe Mike is right.

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Still no info on mine. I agree that 6Ave is totally confused right now. I'd imagine at the $648 price they are selling the 3803 for, they aren't making much profit...but are probably making it up in volume! hahahah! :)

They've probably taken orders for 500 of the things just in the past week.

I hope that when Denon puts the kabosh on it (gotta be soon!) that 6AVE honors the deals on ones they've already sold. It would SO suck to get the "sorry Charlie" email from them! :frowning:

The 3803 is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. It's a good deal even at $1K, but at 2/3s that? WHEEE! :emoji_thumbsup:

Tracking number works! 45lbs Suppose to be here the 19th! Can't wait. For anybody else basically don't call them for the status, just email them.

GarAlb

Stunt Coordinator
OK Scott get to work:

/stare at screen
/refresh screen
*damn, no change!*
/stare at screen
/refresh screen
*damn, no change!*
:D :D

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Anyone that ordered last week hear anything yet? Still no info on my order number. Still "being processed." :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks