1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

ReBoot Season 3 (Vols 1 & 2) Being Re-Released?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Chad E, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Chad E

Chad E Well-Known Member

I did a search and couldn't find another thread mentioning this, so I thought I'd post something for anyone who was interested.

According to the fine folk at TVShowsOnDVD.com, ADV is re-releasing Volume 1 and Volume 2 of the third season of ReBoot, both due on February 22!

Unfortunately, I haven't found many online retailers that list the releases that day (but I have found a couple). Is it possible that ADV changed their plans? Strangely, I can't seem to even find ReBoot listed in the catalog at ADV's website... [​IMG]

I'm hoping these do get released, as I'd like to be able to get my hands on the season 3 discs... and for a nice price, by the looks of it! [​IMG]

2. Jordan Rebner

Jordan Rebner Active Member

I've recently emailed ADVFilms and will post what i hear from them as soon as i get a reply.

Amazon once had Volume 1 set for release on January 11th, but apparently that was changed to have both volume 1 and 2 released on february 22nd.

Very recently (as in sometime within the last 5 days) amazon.com and amazon.ca stopped listing these 2 products at all. It was then that i contact ADV about it.

As a side note ADV shows no releases for february 22nd, and i know i've found some websites that list volume 4 as being released on march 29, but no date for volume 3.

I love this show, and unfortunately was unable to get all 4 volumes on dvd the first time around, and have been urging ADV to re-release for months now.

3. Brian-C

Brian-C Member

Volumes? Did they ever release the season as one collection?

*sigh* Why am I bothering to ask? It's ADV, I don't trust them. I did like the Reboot series when it was on TV. But ever since they started making a box for the whole set of an anime series, and only putting in one DVD with it, instead of the whole series, I've been more careful of buying anime DVD boxes. I hate this sale setup, and I'm still missing some of the DVDs from the series that I bought because I can't find them.

4. Jordan Rebner

Jordan Rebner Active Member

you're right - it is ADV and hat means no season sets - on the plus side though these re-releases have dropped significantly in price. I believe it's something like $10 a piece now, so maybe still worth picking up what you were missing.

now if only the rights holder to season 1 & 2 would realise it, or at very least those rights should be expiring soon and someone else will pick them up and release them.

5. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Well-Known Member

I see season 1 and 2 are being released next week, as well as a complete series set. Does anyone know when the other single volumes will be released?

6. AlexF

AlexF Well-Known Member

Alex
    According to the info that came out previously, the rest of the single sets should be coming out in the next few months. I can't find the press release at the moment though.