What's new

Reaper season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Don't forget those will be on Thursday at 9pm (replacing Supernatural after they run out of new eps).

I've always thought Reaper was a natural match with Supernatural. Maybe in the fall (on Tuesday, please CW). :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
New episode of Reaper on tonight (to burn off the new episodes, the CW has moved Reaper to Thursdays at 9 EDT, airing after Smallville).

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I can't imagine moving it to Thursday is going to help. That's an insane night for many people. Maybe they're hoping to pick up Supernatural people who don't know any better.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Fun episode. The entire bit with Sock and his mom and the way he took it out on the demon was really funny.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Another very funny episode...Gay demon neighbors. :D I really hope this show gets renewed.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I was hoping that Sam would look through the special glasses and see the devil for how he really looks. :)

Great episode, one of the most consistantly entertaining shows on right now, I hope it sticks around awhile.

RickGr

Second Unit
I think after next week it goes off or to repeats until late april when five more new ones (done after the strike) will be aired.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Much better that he didn't. Anything he saw would be anti-climactic. Some things are just better left to the viewer's own imagination. Besides, Sam would obviously go insane or have his face melt off or something. :) No one can look on pure, undisguised Evil and remain unscathed. ;)

OTOH I am expecting him to wear them around both tne new neighbors and the Devil's Daughter, who in the nature of things would be much less terrifying.

(It would also be amusing if he just wore them on the street and saw all sorts of other demons just quietly going about their business, tempting the weak, causing mischeif and reporting for work to their government jobs.* :D)

Regards,

Joe

* I'm a civil servant myself and would not be the least surprised to learn that some of my co-workers secretly have horns and a tail. :rolleyes

Lance_R

Stunt Coordinator
The show is hitting its stride. I like the way the main story each week is not just them hunting down a demon. Gay neighbor demons is just too funny!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I enjoyed the Unseen episode a lot.
Much better than last weeks Hungry for Fame

I also like the idea of the guys moving in together.

I liked it how we went from Christmas to Valentine's day within a week:)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I was away and finally watch Acid Queen. Another fun episode. I just love the banter between the Sam & the guys. And also Sam and the Devil. Some new revelations. Like how the devil never hangs out with Reapers. It makes me think about my earlier thought....Sam is the Devil's son.

Any word on if this show has been renewed.

Demon bigot. :D

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I also enjoyed Acid Queen
I love the addition of Michael Ian Black as one of the gay demons.
I'm wondering if those two neighbors are too good to be true.

Devil warns Sam about them.
And Ian Black's character is sort of warning him about the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks