What's new

Ray Romano - inks $50 million/season deal (1 Viewer)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> And to think Suzanne Somers got booted from 3's Company for wanting $100,000 a show.

It was 150K, according to the movie that was on last night, & this was 25 years ago, plus she wasn't the creator & star of the show, plus she did other things that led to her firing, like not showing up for work & signing a deal with another network.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I've never sat through an entire episode of this show, should I start?
I think that it’s pretty funny. But by now all of the characters are so well established that the audience is expected to react in a certain way in most standard situations.

So I would not advise just jumping in.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
And in ten to twenty years we will have a television movie of the week about the behind the scene exploits of everyone involved and how much they all hated one another...oh sorry...thought that this was the Three's Company thread....;)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Any one who says this show sucks hasn't seen that episode a couple weeks back about the suitcase. That's all I've got to say about that.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Love the show - any show that is still cranking out brilliant episodes like the suitcase episode after seven years is worth every penny. And I didn't even think the first season was that great - it kicked in for me in the second season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks